The Grammys did much more than deliver some epic wins for the late Nipsey Hussle and Odd Future’s Tyler, the Creator. Take a look below at some of the Spotify streaming surges following Sunday’s awards show.
- Camila Cabello’s brand new track “First Man” increased more than 1,000% after her heartfelt performance, a tribute to her father at the awards show.
- Boyz II Men’s 1991 song “It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday” soared more than 1275% post-telecast versus the previous day thanks to their poignant performance alongside Alicia Keys, a tribute to Kobe Bryant.
- Gary Clark Jr.’s powerful performance of his track “This Land” led to an increase of more than 950%.
- The moving tribute performance honoring the late rapper, Nipsey Hussle led to more than a 740% jump of the song “Higher” by DJ Khaled feat. Nipsey Hussle, and John Legend.
- Newly-anointed honoree, Tyler, The Creator lit up the stage with an electrifying performance, pushing streams to surge over 500% of the fiery track “NEW MAGIC WAND.”