R&B singer Usher has a lot of things to keep him up at night, notably a growing STD lawsuit aimed at him. New reports claim more alleged victims have come out and taken aim at the famous crooner.

According to reports, Ush now has to worry about two women and a man claiming he exposed them to an STD.

Celebrity attorney Lisa Bloom says she’ll file the suit Monday in California and hold a news conference in NYC to correspond with the filing. One of the women will appear at the news conference. The 2 others will remain anonymous and will appear in the lawsuits only as Jane Doe and John Doe. Bloom says all 3 individuals claim to have had sexual contact with Usher after 2012, and he failed to warn them he allegedly had an STD. (TMZ)

Last week, West Coast rapper Game came to Ush’s defense amid the growing STD drama.

Earlier the same week, reports emerged about Usher’s initial $10 million lawsuit blowing up to $40 million.

RELATED STORIES FROM SOHH.COM

The woman, in new legal docs filed as Jane Doe, says she was devastated when she got the results Saturday. The woman said she’d gone to get tested immediately after hearing reports Usher admitted in docs he has herpes simplex 2. She now wants at least $20 million for emotional harm and medical bills, plus another $20 million in punitive damages. (TMZ)

Recently, celebrity attorney Lisa Bloom fired direct shots at Usher.