Former Death Row Records owner Marion “Suge” Knight is not going to let a near-fatal shooting slow him down and reportedly walked out of a hospital at his own will this week.
According to reports, a hospital released Knight following Sunday’s shooting early Wednesday (August 27).
Apparently Suge won’t need rehab. Suge must have some sort of bionic recovery strength or something because in only three days, he was able to walk out. According to Suge’s reps, he’ll be able to nurse his wounds at home and will only need a couple of check-ups to ensure his health is back to normal. Talk about bouncing back. (XXL Mag)
Yesterday reports claimed Knight had been less-than-cooperative with law enforcement.
Sources close to Suge tell us … the wounded mogul is fully conscious, although on several occasions police were turned away on false info — that he was supposedly sedated. But during one visit cops were actually allowed to see Suge. A source tells us when they asked about the shooting … Suge acted disoriented, asking, “I was shot?” We’re also told witness cooperation has been minimal. If no one steps forward it will be tough to identify who pulled the trigger … even though the gunman is on surveillance video at 1Oak. (TMZ)
R&B singer Chris Brown hopped onto his Twitter page to shoot down some widespread rumors.
“It’s disappointing that we as a society can’t have fun or enjoy ourselves without any altercations sometimes. Miss me with the bullsh*t!!!,” Brown tweeted August 24 night. (Chris Brown’s Twitter)
Some reports claimed the near-fatal incident went down following Suge’s conversation with Chris.
“It was organized chaos, Suge was shot right after talking to Chris Brown,” described a source to Page Six. Sources close to the club tell us that around 1:35 a.m., shots rang out in the club. “People said it sounded like firecrackers,” we’re told. Another source added, “The music was on, then they shut the music off, then the music came back on because everyone thought it was fireworks. (Page Six)