'

R&B superstar R. Kelly‘s problems are bigger than Georgia. New reports claim Chicago families are aiming to present sexual abuse and criminal evidence to bring the disgraced singer down.

According to reports, people connected to Kells’ alleged victims are going to see Chi-Town prosecutors in an effort to get justice.

We’re told a family member of one of the alleged victims was the leader on the efforts, and he will put together an evidence packet for the Cook County State Attorney. As we reported, State Attorney Kim Foxx said Tuesday afternoon she was “sickened” by the Lifetime docuseries, “Surviving R. Kelly” and asked anyone who was a victim or has information about a victim to come forward. An attorney for another alleged victim — who does not live in Chicago — made it clear she was going to contact the appropriate authorities on behalf of her client. (TMZ)

This week, buzz developed about a Georgia criminal investigation launching following last week’s Surviving R. Kelly docuseries airing.

We’re told the probe was launched over the past few days as a direct result of what ‘Surviving’ depicted. We’re told investigators have been reaching out to several survivors featured in the TV project. We have confirmed investigators reached out to Asante McGee, one of the women who allegedly escaped R. Kelly’s home. We’re told investigators were flooded with calls once the docuseries aired. (TMZ)

Earlier in the week, reports emerged about social media giant Facebook deleting a pro-Kelly “Surviving Lies” website for violating its guidelines.

BuzzFeed News reporter Ryan Mac posted screengrabs of the site to Twitter before it was removed. Both Mac and TMZ reported the same statement from a Facebook spokesperson in response to their queries about the pulled site: “The Page violated our Community Standards and has been removed. We do not tolerate bullying or sharing someone’s private contact information and take action on content that violates our policies as soon as we’re aware.” (Vulture)

A couple days ago, reports emerged about Kelly’s aim at firing back at his accusers with the new website.

For now … there’s a Facebook page dedicated to the new cause — the site itself is not live yet as of this post. It appears R. Kelly’s first target is Asante McGee — one of the women who’s spoken out and claims was one of Kelly’s “sex slaves” … but his team has put out a video that they say contradicts her story. The Facebook page links to a YouTube video which claims Asante’s daughter has debunked her mother’s claims of sexual abuse and control at the hands of Kelly in a leaked phone convo with her BF, allegedly telling him she often raved of a luxurious lifestyle and the perks of being with him. (TMZ)