Olympics superstar Simone Biles is no longer staying silent. The 20-year-old athlete has stepped forward to address disgraced ex-Team USA coach Larry Nassar horrific sexual attacks on herself and teammates.

Biles came forward this week on Twitter to single out Nassar and demand answers for why his serial assaults went on for years without punishment.

Fellow Olympics champion Gabby Douglas recently spoke out on why she stayed silent on Nassar’s attacks.

please hear my heart

A post shared by Gabby Douglas (@gabbycvdouglas) on

A few hours ago, supermodel Chrissy Teigen urged ex-Olympian McKayla Maroney to speak out against Nassar and promised to pay any fines which came with it.

RELATED STORIES FROM SOHH.COM

According to reports, the Gold-winning gymnast received a $1.25 million settlement in 2016 from USA Gymnastics after it learned her team doctor Larry Nassar sexually abused her from the age of 13 until 20. As part of the agreement, Maroney is subject to the $100,000 fine if she speaks on the sexual attacks.

Maroney, who was represented by Gloria Allred when she accepted that settlement, said that she was in desperate need of the money due to her deteriorating psychological state and need for treatment as a result of the abuse she suffered at the hands of Nassar. She said at one point she was even thought about taking her own life. She is now suing USA Gymnastics – with her legal team arguing that it was illegal for USA Gymnastics to make Maroney sign a clause demanding her silence about her molestation. (Daily Mail)

Nearly 100 victims are expected to speak out at Larry Nassar’s jail sentencing this week.

There are 98 victims and family members currently scheduled to make victim impact statements at Nassar’s sentencing, which begins on Tuesday and is set to run until Friday. Nassar has been accused of sexual abuse by 140 women in total, including former Olympians Aly Raisman, Simone Biles and Gabby Douglas. He faces several charges of criminal sexual conduct that could carry sentences of life in prison. He was previously sentenced to 60 years on child pornography charges. (Huffington Post)