'

New York rapper Nas has come through to salute the 23-year anniversary of Mobb Deep‘s The Infamous classic. Nasty Nas took to social media and reflected on the game-changing release.

Nasir Jones relied on Instagram Wednesday (April 25) to dish on the impact of Mobb Deep’s epic LP.

A few hours ago, Mobb Deep’s Havoc remembered the project’s anniversary.

In a new interview, Hav addressed management company Buck 50 Productions trying to dig into his pockets for alleged past unpaid expenses.

Havoc tells us the lawsuit Buck 50 Productions just filed against Mobb Deep is sickening because he’s doing it after Prodigy’s tragic death last summer in Las Vegas. He says all the suit will do, IF Buck 50 wins, is take food out of the mouths of Prodigy’s kids. Havoc doesn’t seem too concerned though, legally speaking … and says he can prove they never did a damn thing for his career. In fact, he’s entertaining a countersuit. (TMZ)

Last month, Havoc promised to put out a new Mobb Deep album before 2019.

“The way that I’m reflecting on it is trying to keep the legacy alive. We deserve that and I’m actually currently working on the new album in conjunction with the family before the end of the year.”

QB!!

A post shared by Havoc of Mobb Deep (@mobbdeephavoc) on