Grammy-winning rapper Lil Wayne has reportedly been sued by a former employee who claims Weezy threatened him during a concert tour.
According to reports, bus driver Mark Jones claims the threats went down last summer.
Jones says he pulled over at around 11:30 PM for gas. He says Wayne became irate and started cursing, to the point the driver became scared and continued driving without refueling. But Jones says Wayne kept his tirade going, threatening to pistol whip him, “whip [his] a**” and finish the job by killing him. (TMZ)
Jones is suing for false imprisonment, assault and emotional distress.
Jones says at that point things escalated, and Wayne came at him with a gun, cocked it at close range and demanded, “I want to get to the hotel now.” Jones says he obliged and the 30 minute drive was in total silence. (TMZ)
Young Money affiliate Karen Civil updated fans on Wayne’s $51 million Cash Money lawsuit allegedly being dropped last week.
Lil Wayne lawsuit has NOT been dropped just moved to New Orleans.
— Karen Civil (@KarenCivil) April 7, 2015
According to initial reports, the lawsuit had vanished into thin air despite Wayne’s publicized issues with the label.
theJasmineBRAND.com exclusively reports, Lil Wayne has dropped his $51 million dollar lawsuit against Birdman’s Cash Money Records, without his mentor ever responding to his allegations of being screwed out of tens of millions for his yet to be released album “Tha Carter V”. (the Jasmine BRAND)