Chicago rapper Lil Reese is ready to tell people what happened with his near-death shooting for the highest bidder. The hip-hop artist has announced he’s willing to reveal the truth behind his recent attack for $1 million.
Last night, Reese hopped on Twitter and said his situation is bigger than the past feud between 50 Cent and Rick Ross.
New footage surfaced online Friday of Reese appearing to drive around listening to vintage music by R&B singer Jon B.
According to reports, the attack went down Monday at a suburban intersection in Illinois.
Police said officers responded at about 2:30 p.m. to the 167th Street and Pulaski Road for reports of a shooting. Officers arrived at the scene and discovered a vehicle that had fresh blood on the driver’s seat as well as on the ground next to the driver’s side door, police said. Witnesses told police that a wounded man had been taken away by another man. (ABC 7 Chicago)
Reports also claimed Reese suffered a gunshot wound to his neck.
Country Club Hills police say that Reese—who wasn’t identified by name in the police report—suffered a gunshot wound in the neck. Police didn’t find him at the crime scene, and witnesses told police that a man transported Reese to the hospital. Reese was found at South Suburban Hospital, and he was transferred to Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn. No arrests have been reported and the police investigation is ongoing. (Pitchfork)