Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James has come forward to show support for Def Jam rapper Fabolous‘ new The Young OG Project album.
King James posted up a shot of the album and boasted about Fab’s “Gone for the Winter” lyrics.
Check out the album first-week sales right here…
Fab publicly reacted to selling 71,000 copies in the album’s seven-day sales last week.
Thank You! 71k sold in 5 days of a ALL DIGITAL ALBUM!! #TheYoungOGProject was put together in a month. NO big radio single lead out, NO national promo, NO tour, NO CD in stores, NO over the top marketing, NO corporate sponsors, NO TV exposure.. just YOU ALL! People who appreciate my music & support it. Again I THANK YOU. And into the new year I will continue to work this project & make more #Moves!! P.S. Yall owed me that $10 for the 3 Free Mixtapes #ThankYous
Rap veteran Nas recently relied on his social media outlets to push Fab’s newest release.
— Nasir Jones (@Nas) December 31, 2014
Fab’s new album tracklisting surfaced online a few weeks ago.
2. We Good (Feat. Rich Homie Quan)
3. All Good
4. You Made Me (Feat. Tish Hyman)
5. She Wildin (Feat. Chris Brown)
6. Ball Drop (Feat. French Montana)
7. Bish Bounce
8. Rap & Sex
9. Gone For The Winter (Feat. Velous)
10. Cinnamon Apple (Feat. Kevin Hart)
11. Young OG II (Feat. Abir Haronni) (The Young OG Project)