Hollywood actor Kevin Hart is a savage with the jokes. The high-profile celebrity has poked fun at the headlines he generated over his sex tape nightmare.
Kev has released a new trailer for his upcoming Irresponsible tour.
In 2 Days the 1st leg of my Irresponsible tour tickets will be on sale people. Here is a 60sec clip of The Kevin's Conversation with Kevin….Im dropping the 4min video on Friday!!!!! Let's gooooooooo…. #IrresponsibleTour #comedicrockstarshit ONCE AGAIN THIS IS JUST THE 1st LEG OF MY TOUR….THE 2nd ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE THE REST OF THE DOMESTIC DATES & THE 3rd WILL BE THE INTERNATIONAL!!!! I AM GOING EVERYWHERE DAMN IT!!!!!! #irresponsibletour
Celebrity attorney Lisa Bloom has issued a statement on Hart’s clip.
The spot, which started airing this week, is a slap in Montia’s face … according to her attorney, Lisa Bloom. She says both she and Montia find Kevin using the scandal “very distasteful” because Montia’s enduring social media hacks, death threats and slut-shaming. Bloom says, “This stuff takes a toll mentally and physically, and now with this tour it’s like this whole thing was a joke.” (TMZ)
Earlier this year, New York rapper 50 Cent said Kevin’s PR nightmare would ultimately lead to new comedy content.
Over the summer, rapper Casanova 2x and comedian Michael Blackson shared their two cents on Hart’s situation.