'

The men allegedly responsible for attacking “Empire” star Jussie Smollett are having a tough time cracking back into Hollywood. New reports claim Abel and Ola Osundairo are coming up empty in their attempt to secure an agent.

According to reports, the duo have tried for weeks to get representation but keep striking out despite playing “Empire” extras in the past.

We’re told they’ve reached out to about 10 of the top agencies in Chicago and none have been interested in signing them. This especially hurts right now because it’s pilot season in the TV biz, and actors like the bros can’t even get auditions without an agent. What’s worse is Abel actually HAD signed with the Gray Talent Group about a month before his involvement in the Jussie drama became known, and got dropped shortly afterward.

Last month, New York rapper 50 Cent trolled Jussie with an R. Kelly meme.

A few weeks ago, R&B singer and former “Empire” guest star Ne-Yo said he never believed Jussie staged his attack.

Last month, reports emerged about Smollett having his case dropped after initially facing serious jail time.

Smollett, 36, was seen arriving at a Chicago courtroom around 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday for an emergency hearing. Following his court appearance, his attorneys released a statement saying that the actor’s “record has been wiped clean of the filing of this tragic complaint against him.” (NBC News)