Music mogul JAY-Z is more than just upset with Philadelphia’s Mayor Jim Kenney decision to put an end to his annual Made In America festival. The hip-hop icon has stepped forward to speak out with some choice words.

On Wednesday, Jigga issued a statement about Mayor Kenney not speaking to him before reaching his massive decision to end the festival’s run.

#Repost @phillydotcom Jay-Z has published a strong statement to @phillymayor Jim Kenney after after the mayor’s office announced the Made in America Tour will be held on the Parkway for the last time this year. . The festival, held on Labor Day weekend, has taken place on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway since 2012. It’s attracted numerous big-name artists like Rihanna, Beyoncé, Jay-Z and Pearl Jam. . This year’s festival will be headlined by Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, Post Malone and Diplo in front of the Philadelphia Museum of Arts on Sept. 1 and 2. . Read the rest of Jay-Z’s response to Mayor Kenney at philly.com. . 📸 @photoswanson, Yong Kim, Michael Wirtz . . #jayz #madeinamerica #philly #philadelphia #rhianna #beyonce #rap #rapper #concert #festival #meekmill #MIA #madeinamericafestival

A post shared by Roc Nation (@rocnation) on

This week, buzz developed about the annual festival having to find a new location in 2019.

Just like it has for the past six years, when Labor Day weekend rolls around this summer, the Ben Franklin Parkway will be transformed into the site of a giant music fest curated by superstar Jay-Z. But this will be the last time. The 2019 Made in America festival will not take place on the parkway, Billy Penn has learned. Roc Nation is adamant the fest will be returning to Philly next year anyway. A rep cites the city’s spirit and brotherhood as an essential part of the concert’s identity. (Billy Penn)

A Philadelphia official has since confirmed the news and suggested things have changed since Made In America initially launched in 2012.

“This is the last year MIA will be held on the Parkway,” Sarah Reyes, deputy communications director for the mayor’s office, said in a statement to the Inquirer and Daily News on Tuesday. “When the festival first started, it was intended to provide a unique attraction to the city on the otherwise quiet Labor Day weekend,” Reyes said in a statement. “Over the years, tourism has grown overall, and the need for an event of this scale at this location may no longer be necessary.” (Philly)

The September festival is slated to feature high-profile acts ranging from Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill to Post Malone and Fat Joe.