Hollywood actor Ice Cube is ready to cash-in on the upcoming Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Conor McGregor fight well ahead of their scheduled August 26 fight. The Big3 professional basketball organization creator has revealed his interest in negotiating a deal to get his company out of a major Las Vegas venue.

In a new interview, Cube said the right price could motivate him to have his three-on-three league moved to another spot.

“Of course,” Cube said when asked if he would move his Big3 from the T-Mobile Arena for money-related reasons. “If they do what they supposed to do and make us happy, yeah, we’ll move. We talking about it. I think we can get there.” (“Undisputed”)

Last week, reports surfaced about Ice Cube’s Big3 having an event scheduled at T-Mobile Arena on the same date as the fight.

Our BIG3 sources tell us they have no plans to move — they still have the venue booked and expect to play there on August 26th. The league even tweeted about it on Friday evening and T-Mobile has game tickets for sale on its site. Sources connected to May-Mac tell us there are plans in motion to move BIG3 to the nearby MGM Grand Garden Arena … it’s just a matter of time before that becomes official. (TMZ)

Tickets available NOW for the #BIG3 in Chi-Town. Link in bio.

A post shared by Ice Cube (@icecube) on

According to reports, Mayweather is expected to land around $300 million for the August 26 fight.

Floyd Mayweather stepped out in Hollywood Wednesday night … as the RICHEST ATHLETE TO EVER WALK THE EARTH! Hours after the big McGregor vs. Mayweather announcement, Floyd hit up the “All Eyez On Me” movie premiere in Westwood lookin’ like a million bucks (times 300). Floyd has said he expects to make between $200 and $300 million for the McGregor fight — though he hasn’t confirmed the terms of the deal yet. (TMZ)

R&B singer Tank has already revealed who he believes will easily win the face-off.