Sports icon Floyd Mayweather Jr.‘s long-awaited comeback is still up in the air but the undefeated champion is certain it will go down. Money Mayweather has updated fans on where things stand with him and Japanese fighter Tenshin Nasukawa.
In new footage, Mayweather said he had every intent on having the bout go down.
We talked to Floyd Wednesday night as he left Peter Marco jewelry in Beverly Hills … and he told us the fight is very much alive. “We’re gonna make it happen.” “Rules? It’s gonna be a little boxing exhibition. No kicking,” Floyd told us … “I’m moving around with the guy for 9 minutes, and of course it’s gonna be the highest paid exhibition ever.” (TMZ)
In early November, New York rapper 50 Cent reacted to Floyd appearing to fall back on the fight.
Initially, Floyd announced his decision to not lace up his gloves next month.
Earlier this month, 50 Cent and UFC fighter Conor McGregor have trolled Mayweather’s comeback fight going down next month.