Rap veteran Bow Wow is having a tough time believing a woman accusing actor Jamie Foxx of sexual assault. The hip-hop artist has stepped forward to share his take on the now-publicized drama.

Bow Weezy went to his Instagram Story Wednesday (June 13) to support Foxx and question the alleged victim’s claim.

“I let this sh*t slide. After Morgan Freeman I said get the the f*ck out of here. Now Jamie? Man, get the f*ck out of here. A lot y’all women need to get up off your a** and go out here and get a job. Get a f*cking job. Stop trying to use celebrities as an escape goat. Cut that sh*t out. Nobody believe you. See the pattern. They hire the same f*cking woman to represent them. It’s the same story. Every week it’s somebody new. Y’all f*cking running it down. Y’all making it bad for women that’s really out here getting touched and abused by motherf*ckers because ain’t nobody gonna believe in this sh*t no more. Get a job or sit down.”

A few hours ago, rap star 50 Cent weighed-in on the Foxx sexual attack story.

This week, a report emerged about Foxx’s alleged attack going down in 2002.

RELATED STORIES FROM SOHH.COM

Jamie Foxx is being accused of slapping a woman with his penis nearly 16 years ago, and although she’s now gone to police … Foxx says it’s an “absurd” lie, and he’s going after her, legally … TMZ has learned. The alleged assault happened in Las Vegas back in 2002. According to law enforcement, the accuser told cops last week she and a friend were attending a party at Jamie’s place when he tried to get her to perform oral sex. She claims when she refused, Jamie struck her in the face with his penis. (TMZ)

Foxx’s legal team has since released a statement and promised to address the criminal accusation.

“Jamie Foxx emphatically denies that this incident ever occurred, and he will be filing a report with the Las Vegas Police Department against the woman for filing a false police report against him,” said the attorney. “The first time Mr. Foxx became aware of this woman’s absurd claims about an incident that supposedly occurred sixteen years ago was when TMZ contacted his representatives today about this story. The alleged incident was not reported to law enforcement in 2002, or at any other time in the last sixteen years until last Friday because the incident never happened. We consider it to be extraordinarily reckless for any publication to publish this bogus story.” (PEOPLE)