West Coast rapper Game has reportedly attacked a photographer affiliated with a team serving him with a lawsuit over a recent Los Angeles Police Department officer altercation.

According to reports, the new attack went down this past weekend in California.

TMZ broke the story … Game got into it with an off duty cop during a basketball game last month and sucker punched the guy. The cop has sued game, claiming the punch may have caused brain damage. But lawsuits must get served, so Saturday afternoon a process server went to Game’s Calabasas home to get the job done. He brought along a guy to record the service on video. Apparently Game didn’t much like the spotlight, because the photog says the rapper attacked him, pushing him to the ground. (TMZ)

Check out what legal woes Game is facing from the attack on the next page…

Recent reports claimed off-duty police officer Onyebuchi Awaji had gone after Game’s neck by filing a lawsuit last week.

Awaji claims Game nailed him with a sucker punch that may have caused brain damage. Not only did Awaji claim Game sucker punched him, he says Game fled the scene as soon as he heard cops were called. At the time of the fight, sources close to Game told TMZ Game threw the punch out of self-defense, claiming Awaji verbally threatened Game with a gun. (TMZ)

Aside from this, a Los Angeles judge recently delayed a ruling on Game’s legal war with a former nanny employed by him.

Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff said he still needs information on what attempts Karen Monroe has made to get work and how much her therapy is costing. Monroe sued the 35-year-old rapper in July 2013 after he allegedly ranted about her on Instagram, accusing her of neglecting his children and describing her as a “very dangerous baby sitter.” Mitchell said he is unlikely to issue a seven-figure judgment against the entertainer. (CBS Local)

Back in December, Game caught a break by having a judgement delayed.

A judge today delayed issuing a default judgment against the rapper The Game, who is accused of defaming the former nanny of his children in a rant on Instagram. In what may be the first Instagram libel case, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff gave plaintiff Karen Monroe’s attorney until Feb. 24 to provide more documentation to support her therapy expenses and how she claims she lost income due to damage to her reputation. (LA Daily News)