'

New York rapper 50 Cent is standing tall. The hip-hop veteran has continued to campaign against Big Apple police officer Emanuel Gonzalez amid lethal threats.

Fif went to Instagram last night (February 17) to maintain his position against Gonzalez.

This past weekend, Gonzalez’s rep came forward to shut down the deadly threat hype.

1:22 PM PST — Roy Richter — who serves as the president of the Captains Endowment Association, a union that reps Emanuel Gonzalez — tells TMZ … the allegation that Gonzalez told fellow officers to shoot 50 Cent on sight last year is completely false. Richter tells us Gonzalez never said that, and that he completely denies any suggestion he did. In fact, Richter says it was 50 who put Gonzalez’s safety at risk by allegedly publishing a threatening tweet. (TMZ)

Hours prior 50 Cent went on a social media tirade against Emanuel.

According to reports, Gonzalez allegedly put a hit on 50 dating back to last June.

According to a report from New York Daily News, the “In da Club” rapper, 43, was scheduled to attend an NYPD-sanctioned boxing match in June 2018 when deputy inspector Emmanuel Gonzalez allegedly made the threatening remarks. “Mr. Jackson takes this threat very seriously and is consulting with his legal counsel regarding his options going forward,” a spokesman for 50 Cent (né Curtis Jackson) said in a statement to PEOPLE. “He is concerned that he was not previously advised of this threat by the NYPD and even more concerned that Gonzalez continues to carry a badge and a gun.” (People)