New York rapper 50 Cent wants the world – especially Lisa Bloom – to know he told you so. The hip-hop star has reacted to Trey Songz recently having an assault case dismissed.

Fif went to Twitter Monday (May 14) to celebrate Songz’s vindication.

Earlier this month, reports claimed Songz no longer had to worry about his attack case moving forward.

The L.A. City Attorney rejected the case Friday and will not slap the singer with a misdemeanor domestic violence charge citing insufficient evidence. The news comes less than a month after the L.A. District Attorney said Trey wouldn’t face a felony criminal charge for allegedly hitting a woman, and kicked the case to the City Attorney’s office. TMZ broke the story … Andrea Buera claimed Trey assaulted her at a Hollywood Hills party because he was mad she was talking to another man. She claimed Trey beat her so badly she suffered a concussion and vomited. (TMZ)

Last month, the alleged victim Andrea Buera‘s attorney Lisa Bloom responded to shade shot toward her client from 50 Cent.

Days prior, 50 did not hold back in ripping Buera as a stripper and claiming she lied about getting attacked by singer Trey Songz.