With pop culture, sports, entertainment and hip-hop making up the majority of social media, SOHH talks to personalities from all fields to get takes on anything and everything in “5 W’s With …” Alabama native Jabo joins the convo to talk about everything from sports icons to where he goes to for new sneakers.
1. Who – is the best NBA player – ever – past or present?
Michael Jordan. That’s my childhood!! Kobe Bryant has an honorable mention.
2. What – is your favorite late night snack?
Favorite late night snack is fruit, like grapes and strawberries.
3. Where – do you get your kicks from especially when you gotta have a newly released pair?
Foot Locker or Hibbetts. If they are really exclusive I have to reach out to my Hypebeast shoe plugs and make it happen.
4. When – are you, us and the rest of the world going to accept Tom Brady might really be the G.O.A.T.?
I accepted Tom Brady as the G.O.A.T. about 13-14 years ago. I never lose money betting with Tom.
5. Why – did it make sense to work with Young Scooter for the new “Water Whippin” anthem?
Young Scooter is the last original young trap legend in Atlanta. With ties to Gucci Mane, OG Double D (rest in peace), Future, Young Thug and countless other street artists in Atlanta it was only right. Plus being from Alabama all my folks there rock with the Jugg King.