Suge Knight Knuckles Up In Las Vegas Fight, “Little Man Approached Him W/ A Challenge”

Suge Knight Knuckles Up In Las Vegas Fight, “Little Man Approached Him W/ A Challenge”

Former Death Row Records owner Marion “Suge” Knight was reportedly busted after getting involved in a physical confrontation that took place over the weekend in Las Vegas.

According to reports, Knight was egged on by a man at Las Vegas’ Aria Hotel casino.

It all went down on the casino floor at the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas early Saturday morning. Suge can be seen throwing haymaker after haymaker … but it doesn’t look like he landed a single punch. According to an eyewitness … Suge flew off the handle when the little man approached him with a challenge … saying, “I can take you.” Eventually, the whole thing was broken up — and cops were spotted at the hotel soon after. We’re told Suge was not arrested over the incident. A rep for Aria tells us, “Due to guest privacy policies, I am unable to confirm information about guest activities in our hotel.” (TMZ)

While hotel officials have refused to address the situation, footage of what went down has since emerged online.

It all went down on the casino floor at the Aria Hotel in Las Vegas early Saturday morning. Suge can be seen throwing haymaker after haymaker … but it doesn’t look like he landed a single punch. According to an eyewitness … Suge flew off the handle when the little man approached him with a challenge … saying, “I can take you.” Eventually, the whole thing was broken up — and cops were spotted at the hotel soon after. We’re told Suge was not arrested over the incident. (The Boom Box)

No stranger to physical assault, Knight suffered facial injuries during a February 2009 altercation in Arizona.

Officers arrested Robert Carnes and another man Thomas Anderson, 33, for assault and disorderly conduct. Suge Knight was transported to SHC-Osborn hospital where he was treated for facial injuries. Carnes and Anderson were booked into Scottsdale City jail and are being held in custody. (AZ Family)

This new incident represents Knight’s latest blow since recently losing a 2005 Miami shooting case against rap star Kanye West.

Rap mogul Marion “Suge” Knight has dropped an appeal in a lawsuit he filed against hip-hop star Kanye West over a 2005 shooting in Miami. Knight’s attorney filed the dismissal last month in Miami federal court. The judge had granted a summary judgment in November for West and his companies, but Knight appealed the decision in December. Knight was seeking millions of dollars in damages from West. Knight was shot in the leg at a 2005 Miami Beach party hosted by West, whom Knight blames for lax security. The shooter has never been identified and the case is unsolved. The judge concluded there was no evidence that a shooting at the party was foreseeable. Both sides have reached a confidential agreement to settle court costs. (Mercury News)

Check out some past Suge Knight footage down below:



sdotsamuel
Also On The Web