ScHoolboy Q Won’t Let Near-Death Shooting Ruin His Plans

ScHoolboy Q Won’t Let Near-Death Shooting Ruin His Plans

West Coast rapper ScHoolboy Q appears unfazed following a near-death shooting this week in Colorado and has confirmed plans to hit the road over the next few days. #WhatMeWorry

Instead of slowing down to reflect on life, ScHoolboy said he would not let the attack change his business plans.

“and IM STILL GOING TO ICELAND 2MORROW, & NEW YORK WEDNESDAY,” ScHoolboy tweeted June 20. (ScHoolboy Q’s Twitter)

According to reports, the near-fatal attack went down Thursday (June 19).

Rapper ScHoolboy Q was in a vehicle that was fired on after a concert at the popular Red Rocks outdoor amphitheater in Colorado, but he was not injured, investigators said Friday. Three other people were hurt in the shooting late Thursday in the parking lot at Red Rocks, but their injuries were not life-threatening, and one was discharged from the hospital Friday. (USA Today)

Despite the public crime, no arrests had been made as of yesterday.

Police and sheriff’s deputies were searching for a man with a rifle, but no arrests had been made. Q and at least four other people were in a white sport-utility vehicle that was fired on at Red Rocks, in the foothills west of Denver, Kelley said. They drove themselves to a Denver intersection about 15 miles away, apparently in search of a hospital, she said. (USA Today)

Following the reports, ScHoolboy hopped onto Twitter to update fans of his condition.

“I’m str8…… don’t trip,” ScHoolboy tweeted June 20. (ScHoolboy Q’s Twitter)

#WhatMeWorry



sdotsamuel
Also On The Web