Lil Wayne Thanks Fans & Gives Another Update: “It Was Truly Felt…Pause”

Lil Wayne Thanks Fans & Gives Another Update: “It Was Truly Felt…Pause”

Grammy-winning rapper Lil Wayne has updated fans on his well-being a week after being hospitalized in Los Angeles and revealed what he has been doing throughout the day.

In Wayne’s newest tweets since last week, he thanks fans for keeping him in their prayers.

“Watching Highly Questionable on ESPN2 & Papi got me kry’n laughing in dis b!t[#,” Wayne tweeted March 19th.

“I’m feeling a lot better and again thk u all for ur love and prayers. It was truly felt…pause” (Lil Wayne’s Twitter)

Last night, Young Money president Mack Maine revealed Wayne was finally released from a Los Angeles hospital.

“Thanks to Cedar Sinai for everything!!! @LilTunechi has been officially been released and is headed home….God is great,” Mack tweeted.

“I never spoke or gave any update to @xxl regarding tune’s health or his tweets.” (Mack Maine’s Twitter)

Prior to Maine’s update, Cash Money boss Birdman detailed what all went down with Weezy in a Hot 97 interview.

“He had a seizure, Tuesday night,” Birdman told radio host Angie Martinez. “We really been in the hospital since Tuesday and you know all this stuff people saying, there’s no truth to it at all. He had a seizure and we went to the hospital and we been there ever since. He’s doing much better and he’s in great shape right now. … He never left [the hospital], he never left, first of all. He never left and came back. We’ve been in here since Tuesday. To me, honestly, [the seizure’s] just [from] his work ethics. Just how he put in and how he believe in and how hard he work and how much dedication he give to music and to his fans and what he’s trying to accomplish in life. It had nothing to do with drugs. No such thing as that, to me, he just works around the clock. He’s a hard grinder for this music. But it wasn’t nothing about no drugs.” (“The Angie Martinez Show”)

Before he was released, Wayne left the intensive care unit after nearly an entire week.

TMZ reports that Wayne’s doctors determined that his condition had stabilized, allowing the 30-year-old rapper to be moved out of the intensive care unit and into a regular room at the hospital. Sources tell the website that he no longer needs the intense, 24/7 treatment he’d been receiving since suffering a series of frightening seizures after a suspected codeine overdose from his abuse of “sizzurp,” a mixture of cough syrup and alcohol. The new report indicates that Wayne has been walking around the floor of the hospital on his own, though accompanied by a security team. TMZ also reports that he’s now eating on his own again, adding that he could possibly be discharged from the hospital in the near future. (Hollywood Life)

Also On The Web