R&B singer Chris Brown can breathe a bit easier as a club owner has stepped forward to back him up after being accused of assaulting a woman over the weekend in California.
According to Heat Ultra Lounge’s owner, Chris Breezy never laid a finger on the alleged victim.
The owner of Heat Ultra Lounge in Anaheim tells us, “Based on the information which we have gathered from our security company, mall security, and other party goers which were at HEAT on Saturday night; It is apparent that the alleged incident regarding Chris Brown is false.” The owner says 24-year-old Deanna Gines had repeatedly tried to jump on stage during Chris’ performance at the club — and later tried to rush Chris in his roped-off VIP area. (TMZ)
The owner also claims the 24-year-old was forced to leave the club after acting rowdy.
The owner says Gines got tossed as a result of her behavior — and while being taken out, the owner says Gines took off her heels and threw them at security. The owner says police were called to arrest Gines, but eventually let her go home with her friends. As for any potential injuries Gines may have suffered while being kicked out, the owner simply said, “Heat staff and security did what they had to do … [Chris] was a complete gentleman.” (TMZ)
Although no longer on his page, Breezy stepped forward to deny the victim’s claims on Twitter this week.
Brown, 24, denied the accusation on Twitter, saying he “didn’t do anything” and was sick of taking hits to his reputation. “The devil is always working. If it wasn’t for my faith and my fans, I would’ve quick music along time ago,” he tweeted Monday. “I’m tired of it man….!” (New York Daily News)
Earlier this year, Brown talked about winning back former girlfriend Rihanna after their publicized domestic violence altercation back in 2009.
Exhibit A: R&B star Chris Brown says he’s worked hard and persuaded pop-star Rihanna to forgive him and love him again, even though he beat her up in 2009 and may still be on the hook for charges in the case. London’s The Mirror tabloid is reporting today that he granted a “searingly honest” interview to a Mirror scribe in which he apologized, again, held up the assault as the “biggest mistake” of his life, and acknowledged that winning Rihanna back took months of “serious making up.” “But she loves me — what can I say? I’m forgiven … but, yes, I worked hard for it,” he told reporter Clemmie Moodie on Sunday at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar-watching party. (USA Today)