Chris Brown Pipes Down Massive Seizure Reports

Chris Brown Pipes Down Massive Seizure Reports

R&B singer Chris Brown appears to breathing fine and still able to use his fingers a day after widespread reports of him suffering a seizure dominated the media.

Although Chris Breezy did not address the reports, he did show fans he is alive and well by hopping onto his Twitter page this weekend.

“They won’t love u until u r a memory…,” he tweeted Saturday (August 10), marking his first tweet since August 8. (Chris Brown’s Twitter)

Based on Friday reports, the alleged seizure took place during a recording session.

The L.A. City Fire Dept. rushed to a Hollywood recording studio early Friday morning, after getting a 911 call that Chris Brown had a seizure … TMZ has learned. The call came from Record Plant recording studios in Hollywood at 1:09 AM. When EMTs arrived … we’re told Chris refused treatment and also refused to be transported to the hospital. We do not know if it was indeed a seizure, but we’ve learned Chris did suffer from seizures as a child. (TMZ)

Chris Breezy’s girlfriend Karrueche Tran appeared to hint at his condition Friday.

Very early Friday morning, Brown’s on-again, off-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran tweeted, “Prayers all day.” She later added, “A lot on my mind today . . . I need a hug,” and included a picture of her somber face. (Us Magazine)

The Los Angeles Fire Department has also addressed the reports.

The Los Angeles Fire Department confirmed to the Daily News they had responded to a call about an adult male seizing at Record Plant’s address, and that no one was transported to the hospital as a result of the call. However, Brown’s representatives had no comment on the matter. (New York Daily News)

Some reports claim Brown’s mother even came through to support her son.

According to TMZ, the Los Angeles City Fire Department rushed to the Record Plant recording studio in Hollywood after 1 am, after 911 dispatchers received a call that Brown had suffered a seizure. However when they arrived, Brown reportedly refused to be treated or to be transported to the hospital. The website cited unnamed sources that claimed Brown suffered from seizures as a child. X17 also reported on the incident and said Brown’s mother flew from Virginia to be with her son. (Billboard)

Also On The Web