G.I. Joe: Retaliation – “The Most Bad-Ass Martial Arts Battles You’re Ever Going To See”
After massive box office sales , the high-octane action flick, G.I. Joe: Retaliation, starring Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Bruce Willis, Channing Tatum and a host of others, is finally up for grabs. Film producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura (Transformers franchise, Salt, Red), gives SOHH readers his Top 5 reasons to head back to class with this must-have Blu-ray!
1. Do You Smell What Dwayne Johnson & Bruce Willis Are Cooking?
Two generations of action heroes in one movie. Dwayne is awesome in everything he does and there’s a reason for that: he’s one of the most dedicated, hard-working guys in the business. He’s been a fan of G.I. JOE since he was a kid and his enthusiasm shows. We were thrilled to have him join the G.I. JOE team and let me tell you, he was born to play ROADBLOCK. Add to that action legend Bruce Willis as the original G.I. JOE and you’ve got a pairing made in action movie heaven. They are absolutely terrific together.
Win your own copy of “G.I. Joe: Retaliation” courtesy of SOHH.com.
Here’s what you gotta do:
- Follow @sohh and @sohhdotcom
- At 1:00PM EST, check SOHH’s Twitter pages for question(s) related to today’s 5 Reasons.
- Beginning around 1:00 PM EST, start checking out SOHH’s Twitter accounts for question(s) based on today’s feature. Make sure when you answer the question you mention #SOHH5 and @GIJoeMovie in your response. G’luck!
- You must be a U.S. resident to qualify for each contest. Contestants are only eligible to win every 60 days.