Flaucy Clothing – “Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale & Nicki Minaj Have All Been Spotted Draped In Flaucy”
2. Attainable, Aspirational Swag
I’m from Compton. I grew up in South Central LA. I knew what my mom could afford and what she couldn’t afford and I pay attention to that. I wanted to make sure that my product is available to poor inner city kids or white kids in suburbia. Either way, both kids can buy it.
Win your own Flaucy gear courtesy of SOHH.com.
Here’s what you gotta do:
- Follow @sohh and @sohhdotcom
- At 1:00PM EST, check SOHH’s Twitter pages for question(s) related to today’s 5 Reasons.
- Beginning around 1:00 PM EST, start checking out SOHH’s Twitter accounts for question(s) based on today’s feature. Make sure when you answer the question you mention #SOHH5 and @FlaucyFits in your response. G’luck!
- You must be a U.S. resident to qualify for each contest. Contestants are only eligible to win every 60 days.