Flaucy Clothing – “Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale & Nicki Minaj Have All Been Spotted Draped In Flaucy”
Urban clothing label Flaucy has been creating a solid name for itself in the urban fashion world and receiving some heavyweight co-signs from major artists. They show no signs of slowing down as they prepare to drop some dope, new products, just in time for students to ante up their closets. Flaucy Founder Nate Wills III gives SOHH readers 5 Reasons why Flaucy should be keeping you swagged out this term.
1. The Original Trendsetters
Every brand will say that they are trendsetters but we really, really are. I’ve noticed all the brands that were before me, starting to copy some of the styles that I’ve put out, so I know I’m doing something right.
Win your own Flaucy gear courtesy of SOHH.com.
Here’s what you gotta do:
- Follow @sohh and @sohhdotcom
- At 1:00PM EST, check SOHH’s Twitter pages for question(s) related to today’s 5 Reasons.
- Beginning around 1:00 PM EST, start checking out SOHH’s Twitter accounts for question(s) based on today’s feature. Make sure when you answer the question you mention #SOHH5 and @FlaucyFits in your response. G’luck!
- You must be a U.S. resident to qualify for each contest. Contestants are only eligible to win every 60 days.