Final Four Meet & Greet W/ Kenny Smith
Sixty four teams started on a quest to take home the title of the best college basketball team in the country, and now March Madness has come to an end as the nation’s top four teams go head to head in Atlanta this weekend for the ultimate college bragging rights. To help you celebrate, sports commentator and former NBA player Kenny Smith is giving you a chance to sit down with him and rack his brain about the best in college basketball. But when it comes to Kenny, there’s always more! Aside from meeting one of basketball’s greatest minds, the former NBA first round pick is giving you a pair of new Beats by Dre earbuds, compliments of his daughter, Kayla Brianna, Interscope’s latest R&B sensation! So if aren’t sold on why you should be in Atlanta for this year’s NCAA Final Four, check out Kenny Smith’s top five reasons fans can’t help but love college ball!
1. Atlanta, Baby!
[It’s a] great city [with] great food and a great social life so it will be a lot of fun.
Win your chance to sit down with Kenny Smith during this year’s Final Four weekend while rocking a pair of new Beats by Dre earbuds, courtesy of SOHH.com.
Here’s what you gotta do:
- Follow @sohh and @sohhdotcom
- At 1:00PM EST, check SOHH’s Twitter pages for question(s) related to today’s 5 Reasons giveaway.
- Beginning around 3:00 PM EST, start checking out SOHH’s Twitter accounts for question(s) based on Kenny’s five reasons to go to this year’s NCAA Final Four. Make sure when you answer the question you mention #SOHH5 and @TheJetOnTNT in your response. G’luck!
- You MUST be in Atlanta during Final Four weekend (this weekend April 5 – 6) for the Kenny Smith Meet & Greet. We are not providing tickets to the games.
- You must be a U.S. resident to qualify for each contest. Contestants are only eligible to win every 60 days.