It’s been 11 years since the Ruff Ryder’s First Lady released a studio album of her own, but she’s decided more than a decade away from the scene is too long so tomorrow she’s back at it with the release of her 4th studio album, Lip Lock. With only a handful of women at the forefront of the hip-hop scene, Eve is returning to give fans everything they’ve been missing—paw prints and all. So if you’re ready for the return of one of hip-hop’s leading ladies, check out Eve’s top five reasons to cop Lip Lock.
1. Real Music From Beginning To End
Most albums these days only have a few good songs fans put on replay because everything else is just a space filler, but that’s not the case here. Lip Lock has is something people can listen to from beginning to end. There’s no pressing the skip button every 4:58.
Win your own copy of Eve’s new album, Lip Lock, courtesy of SOHH.com.
Here’s what you gotta do:
- Follow @sohh and @sohhdotcom
- At 1:00PM EST, check SOHH’s Twitter pages for question(s) related to today’s 5 Reasons giveaway.
- Beginning around 1:00 PM EST, start checking out SOHH’s Twitter accounts for question(s) based on Eve’s five reasons to cop her first studio album in 11 years. Make sure when you answer the question you mention #SOHH5 and @TheRealEve in your response. G’luck!
- You must be a U.S. resident to qualify for each contest. Contestants are only eligible to win every 60 days.