News: Jay Z's Sex Reference On 'Picasso Baby' Left Foxy Brown Speechless [Video]
Thursday, Aug 15, 2013 2:45PM
Brooklyn rapper Foxy Brown has addressed Jay Z referencing their relationship on "Picasso Baby," notably his public denial of ever having sex with his protégé.
Rather than downplay the reference, Brown admitted Jay's lyrics caught her off-guard.
"Was I shocked when Jay said the line in 'Picasso Baby?' Yes, because we've talked about that. We have a history that supercedes music. We know how this business works. We sit back and we laugh at those rumors and we laugh at that. I think he began to feel the pressure because people began to say my age. The age thing. 'She was 15 and 14, 15 and 14,' and after a while that gets to a person. The Jay I know, the Shawn I know, never comes out of character. And that's my point. That's where I think the tears came out of earlier because it does affect people more than you think -- the fact that he felt he needed to say that - at some point, it was just like, 'Enough,' and I understand exactly how he feels. Enough already." (RapFix)
On "Picasso Baby," Young Hov opens up his third verse addressing their past relationship.
"I never stuck my c*ck in the fox's box but /Damned if I ain't open Pandora's box /They try to slander your man on CNN and Fox /My Mirandas don't stand a chance with cops /Even my old fans like "old man just stop" /I could if I would but I can't, I'm hot" ("Picasso Baby")
Back in May, Foxy also stepped forward to terminate rumors about her making outrageous personal accusations about Jay Z.
But Foxy says the report is complete BS, telling TMZ ... "The atrociousness of this story sickened me to my stomach. Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney." Foxy says, "In all my years in the music industry, these are the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations I've ever experienced. This fictitious story ... with NO audio, visual or written interview, clearly was concocted with malicious intent." (TMZ)
She even gave props to Young Hov and his wife Beyoncé for taking care of her throughout the years.
"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team." She continues, "Beyonce, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me ... I will NOT let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation." (TMZ)
Check out Foxy Brown's interview:
For the latest gadgets, gear and giveaways, check out GetFrush.com.
- Rev. Run's Son JoJo Simmons Connected To Sex Scandal? (5 minutes ago)
- Jay Z Receives Bizarre Support In Barneys Controversy From Unlikely Source (28 minutes ago)
- Nicki Minaj Relies On Dr. Dre To Celebrate "Pink Friday" Anniversary (44 minutes ago)
- T.I. Ditches Atlantic For Good, Ends Free Agency Status W/ Major Record Deal (1 hour ago)
- Nas Says Hello Ladies: "I'm The 'Best' Person To Date" [Video] (2 hours, 24 minutes ago)
- Eminem Explains Why He'll Never Pack Up & Leave Detroit For Good [Video] (3 hours, 19 minutes ago)
- more News
Fast & Furious 6 - "Drag Racing, Drifting, Speed Trials & Heists - It's All There"
Lil Wayne's TRUKFIT Juniors W/ Chanel West Coast - "Miley Cyrus, Eve, Nicki Minaj & Chanel West Have All Worn TRUKFIT"
Kool G Rap & Necro's 'Once Upon A Crime' - "G Rap's Like Hibachi Fried Rice - Get A Good F**king Dish In Your Life"
Yo Gotti's 'I Am' - "It's Quality Street Music, Which Needs To Be Brought Back"
- see more from Get Frush.com
STORIES YOU LOVED
- Ying Yang Twins Member's Money Woes Exposed, Monthly Salary Revealed
- Ja Rule Comes Face-To-Face W/ 50 Cent: "Grown Man Sh*t"
- Maino Knocks Out Trinidad James' NY Comments: "Kendrick Was Rapping - You Don't See The Difference?"
- Gucci Mane Fires Unexpected Attack At Waka Flocka Flame, OJ Da Juiceman, Mom & More
- Future Delivers Truth About Ciara Pregnancy Rumors, Strengthening Drake Bond
STORIES YOU HATED
- Eminem Finally Pencils In Big Date, Sets Bar High For "Rap God" Unveiling [Video]
- DMX Calls Up The Cops After Unexpected Getaway
- Trina Says Excuse Her French, Sets Record Straight On Montana Dating Rumors
- Lauryn Hill Says It's Bigger Than Thanksgiving, L-Boogie Set For Road Run
- Rita Ora Still Lying In Bed On Road To Recovery: "Sorry To Scare You, I Got Scared Too"