News: Jay Z's Sex Reference On 'Picasso Baby' Left Foxy Brown Speechless [Video]
Thursday, Aug 15, 2013 2:45PM
Brooklyn rapper Foxy Brown has addressed Jay Z referencing their relationship on "Picasso Baby," notably his public denial of ever having sex with his protégé.
Rather than downplay the reference, Brown admitted Jay's lyrics caught her off-guard.
"Was I shocked when Jay said the line in 'Picasso Baby?' Yes, because we've talked about that. We have a history that supercedes music. We know how this business works. We sit back and we laugh at those rumors and we laugh at that. I think he began to feel the pressure because people began to say my age. The age thing. 'She was 15 and 14, 15 and 14,' and after a while that gets to a person. The Jay I know, the Shawn I know, never comes out of character. And that's my point. That's where I think the tears came out of earlier because it does affect people more than you think -- the fact that he felt he needed to say that - at some point, it was just like, 'Enough,' and I understand exactly how he feels. Enough already." (RapFix)
On "Picasso Baby," Young Hov opens up his third verse addressing their past relationship.
"I never stuck my c*ck in the fox's box but /Damned if I ain't open Pandora's box /They try to slander your man on CNN and Fox /My Mirandas don't stand a chance with cops /Even my old fans like "old man just stop" /I could if I would but I can't, I'm hot" ("Picasso Baby")
Back in May, Foxy also stepped forward to terminate rumors about her making outrageous personal accusations about Jay Z.
But Foxy says the report is complete BS, telling TMZ ... "The atrociousness of this story sickened me to my stomach. Any and everyone involved will be contacted by my attorney." Foxy says, "In all my years in the music industry, these are the most disgusting and disrespectful allegations I've ever experienced. This fictitious story ... with NO audio, visual or written interview, clearly was concocted with malicious intent." (TMZ)
She even gave props to Young Hov and his wife Beyoncé for taking care of her throughout the years.
"Jay has only been wonderful to me and my family, a great friend throughout all the years I've known him and we had nothing but great success as a team." She continues, "Beyonce, his wife, has always been gracious and sweet to me ... I will NOT let any undercover hater create discord and disrespect my name and reputation." (TMZ)
Check out Foxy Brown's interview:
Now show us how you celebrate! Get at us on Instagram with #SOHHPIX
- After Mack Maine Co-Sign, Drake Rides YMCMB Affiliate's Wave [Video] (3 hours, 40 minutes ago)
- Lil Boosie Goes Back To Bad Azz Ways After Prison Release [Video] (3 hours, 59 minutes ago)
- Rick Ross Dares 50 Cent To Resurrect Pimpin' Curly: "Go Back To That - We Gon' Keep Getting This Money" [Video] (6 hours, 33 minutes ago)
- Ludacris' Baby Mama Drama Only Heats Up, DTP Head Says He's Been "Publicly Humiliated" (9 hours, 16 minutes ago)
- Sean Kingston Refuses To Make It Rain In Club, Pays Price W/ Cops (10 hours, 16 minutes ago)
- Rick Ross Keeps His Maybach Parked, Comes Clean On Where's "MM5" (10 hours, 46 minutes ago)
- more News
STORIES YOU LOVED
- Lil Boosie's Camp Says Hold On, He's Coming Home? Latest Release Date Revealed [UPDATED]
- 50 Cent Confronts Steve Stoute After Controversial Comments
- "Breaking Bad" Star Dishes On Drake & Rihanna's Relationship
- 50 Cent Nearly Self Destructs, Removes Controversial Diddy/Rick Ross Pic
- Rick Ross Gives 50 Cent Pass After Diddy Attack
STORIES YOU HATED
- After Mack Maine Co-Sign, Drake Rides YMCMB Affiliate's Wave [Video]
- Nicki Minaj's Mom Ends Speculation On Rumored Gospel LP Plans
- Pharrell Sells Now-Infamous Grammys Hat , Winning Bidder Revealed
- Kanye West & Kim K's Wedding Date Finally Emerges
- Method Man Looks At Bright Side Of Delayed Wu-Tang Reunion LP [Video]