News: Lindsay Lohan Calls Out Suge Knight's Son In $100,000 Jewelry Theft Case
Wednesday, Aug 29, 2012 8:48AM
Hollywood actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly playing the blame game and has pointed her finger at former Death Row Records owner Suge Knight's son in a now-nixed $100,000 missing jewelry case.
According to reports, Lohan claimed she is a victim in a California theft case.
Lohan claims that she has been framed. She reportedly tells friends the real culprit behind the $100,000 theft is a man who says he is Suge Knight's son, Andrew. Andrew reportedly denies these allegations. (Huffington Post)
The case dates back to last week when multiple jewelry pieces turned up missing.
As previously reported, Lohan and her assistant Gavin Doyle are suspects in the missing watches and sunglasses worth $100,000. Her good friend Sam Magid reported the theft which occurred at his lavish home. According to Magid, two of Lohan's friends including Andrew told him that she handed them a bag containing 2 or 3 pieces of the stolen items. Magid got in touch with Lohan herself and she told him that she had hidden the other missing items around the house so that burglars won't find them. Lohan admitted to taking Ambien at that time and did not remember clearly what happened. She allegedly told Magid, "I'm sorry. Please pray for me." (Ace Showbiz)
Lohan's father has since come forward to deny his daughter having any connection to the criminal accusations.
"Nothing was stolen," Michael insists. "Sam said he even sent a letter to the police stating that, and said if Lindsay needed anything that she could ask and he'd give it and she knows that. She has been at his house many times and never took a thing and she was never anywhere near his room at all. She was in the theater with all the people and slept downstairs with her brother Cody, my son. This is a sick witch hunt." (Naughty But Nice Rob)
Despite all the finger pointing, the case has reportedly been dropped.
A rep for the D.A.'s office tells TMZ ... "The District Attorney's Office received no evidence that any jewelry, including watches, was taken." "The evidence presented to us ... was valued at $6,400 and included $3,000 in cash, four pairs of sunglasses, an iPod and keys to two cars and a house." It's now clear ... the initial theft complaint, which included $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses, never made its way to the D.A.'s office. Lindsay Lohan will not be prosecuted by the L.A. County District Attorney for stealing more than $100,000 worth of watches and sunglasses from a Hollywood Hills home -- TMZ has learned the D.A. just rejected the case. (TMZ)
For the latest gadgets, gear and giveaways, check out GetFrush.com.